Signed in as:
We have exciting NEWS to share. Starting in 2023, (January 1, 2023, until December 31, 2023) the Longhorn Arena and Event Center want to say thank you for your loyalty in your selection of our arena as your number one place to show off your skills and talent.
The All-Star Loyalty Club drawing gives a competitor winner and loyal participants a chance to win the first-place prize of $20,000 or our second-place prize of $5,000.
Three (3) ways to win:
1) We are placing the winners of each division when applicable at each competition(s)held at the Longhorn Arena and Event Center into our All-Star and Loyalty Club drawing. This includes entry for each winner, one person, or entry for each member of the team, when applicable. Included events barrel racing D1-D5, roping, sorting, and rodear divisions. Excluded any events with classes that exclude participation due to age or rating are excluded from the drawing.
2) If you participate in one of the Longhorn Arena and Event Centers clinics, in 2023, you will also have a chance to be placed into the All-Stars Loyalty Club Drawing each clinician will draw one random name from his or her paid participants. Unfortunately, spectators and or weekly lesson participants do not qualify.
3) If you participate in 25 or more qualifying events at the Longhorn Arena and Event Center you will be placed into the drawing. Must have participated in paid qualifying events (as detailed throughout this document), at least 25 events at the Longhorn Arena and Event Center between January 1, 2023, through December 31, 2023.
The requirement to be eligible for this drawing is simple- All Stars and Loyalty Club members need:
· To receive funds must be an Adult at least 18 years of age or older; Entries received for age 17 and under winners; need to be in a qualifying event, and will need adults as legal representatives to receive funds
· Must have a valid photo ID
· Winners will be required to fill out W-9 form
· Event host must contact Longhorn Arena within 48hr with a list of winners and eligible weekly participants for loyalty drawing (Karla Meeks at (903)287-9501 or firstname.lastname@example.org; electronic document provided and sent to event host(s) to supply a list of participants). Each participant’s entry must include a fully executed consent form.
· All participants are required to complete a yearly consent form. Entry is invalid without a fully executed consent form.
§ Submit fully executed Longhorn Arena consent (signed with all information legible, required yearly)
- Name; Phone number; Email address; Event name and Date of event
Towards the end of the year, we will announce a date and time for the drawing to be held. On the day of the drawing, you will NOT be required to be present to win, however, you will need to be present on the date the $20,000 and $5,000 is awarded for the awards ceremony. Winners agree to be publicized on all advertising in relation to All-Star and Loyalty Club for the following year.
Now let’s get ready for some serious competition!
Small Print legalities: Entries without a fully executed consent form do not qualify for the drawing. If a participant receives an All-Stars entry, as a winner of an event and then also attends 25 qualifying events, they receive an entry as a Loyalty Club winner in addition to the All-Stars entry received. Any Loyalty club member who attends an additional 25 events, totaling 50 paid-for events, receives an additional entry per 25 paid events attended. Any events with classes that excludes participation due to age or rating are excluded from the drawing.
You must contact your event hosts to have them reach out to Karla Meeks at (903)287-9501 or email@example.com before December 01, 2023. If you do not make contact prior to December 01, 2023, you are no longer eligible for the 2023 drawing.